If you’re one of the first 25 house and land packages to be signed from July 1st, you’ll go into the draw to win a Corolla Ascent Sports Hatch.
But there’s ONLY 25 CHANCES so get in quick and check out an Alatalo Brothers home today.
To find out more and for terms and conditions call (02) 6055 0180.
NSW Permit: LTPS/17/14539
1. The promoter is: A.K & J.E Alatalo PTY LTD atf A.K & J.E Alatalo Family Trust Trading as Alatalo Bros and associated companies whose registered office is at 60-62 Hovell Street, Wodonga, Victoria, 3690. Phone number 02 6055 0180. Name of the promotion is Alatalo Bros Win A Car.
2. Authorised under NSW Permit No : LTPS/17/14539
3. Entry is available to the first 25 persons over the minimum age of 18 who contract in the Albury/Wodonga area to purchase an Alatalo Group block of land and build an Alatalo Bros house within the nominated promotion dates. The entries will consist of 25 entries in the Wodonga office with a single car prize (one car on offer). To be a valid entry, area’s covered by house and land packages in the Wagga Wagga office area are not included, and area’s covered by Wodonga office can only be permitted entries.
4. Staff, subcontractors, supplier contacts and others associated with Alatalo Bros or their family members or anyone else directly connected in any way with Alatalo Bros or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. To clarify, a directly connected person(s) is a person whom because of who they are, or work for, or may get a potentially better price. The independent scrutineer to have right of final decision.
5. A contract to purchase land from an Alatalo Group Company plus a contract to build an Alatalo Bros House (House and Land package) must be entered into, both unconditionally allowing one entry into the competition, and will be issued to consumers by an employee representative at time of signing.
6. Contracts must be fully unconditional between 6am 1st July 2017 and 5pm 30th June 2018 or before the 25th entry in that office is received, which every is first.
7. The day the contract is entered into, is the contract date, but any conditions must be fully removed before the entry can be accepted.
8. Entry form must be completed in full by the purchaser including a site address and validation by an employee of an Alatalo Bros group employee or director. Any entry form that is not completed in full will be removed from the competition as invalid.
9. Closing date for entry will be 5pm 30th June 2018 ADST or when the 25th entry is received by the Wodonga office. After this date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure entries are received. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The total prize is: Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport 1.8L Petrol CVT 5 Door Hatch, in Glacier White plus on road costs drive away, with standard accessories $26,533.00 RRP. Total prize pool is $26,533.00. Note: Comprehensive or third party property insurances are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner. The vehicle in total will be available to be won; for customers dealing with the Wodonga Office. Prize is not refundable for cash and no other colour option or model variant available.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be drawn on the Friday 6th July 2018 at 4.00pm AEST (or within a month of the 25th entry being accepted in that office by discretion of Alatalo Bros directors ) at; Wodonga Office – Alatalo Bros, 60-62 Hovell St Wodonga Vic 3690.
16. The prize will be awarded to the first person drawn.
17. The winner will be notified by email, published online at http://www.alatalobros.com.au Border Morning Mail, within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
18. If a replacement winner is required the draw will be held 3 months and one working day after the original draw at 12pm AEST at Alatalo Bros, 60-62 Hovell St Wodonga Vic 3690.
19. The replacement winner will be notified by mail, published online at http://www.alatalobros.com.au and published in the Border Morning Mail within 7 days of the closing date.
20. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
21. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Data collected on this form is held at the Toyota dealership to meet safety & legal requirements and may be used for Sales & Service follow up or direct marketing purposes and may be shared with Toyota Motor Corporation Australia PTY LTD. If you do not consent to collection of this data you will be unable to take part in this competition.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.